Advanced Electromagnetic Simulation and Multiphysics
- lecture: 2 SWS
- excercise: 1 SWS
- lab: 2 SWS
module description: link to examination portal with module description
- deepening knowledge for science and industrial design
- competence to analyze and to solve complex problems in science and engineering
- mathematical methods, numerical methods and computational techniques for solving problems of multidisciplinary character in science and engineering
- deeper insight in numerical methods like Finite Elements, Boundary Elements and Finite Integration Technique
- touching important aspects of multiscale problems
- solving practical multidisciplinary problems of industrial and scientific interest
Pre-requisites for exams
- Written exam (60 minutes), this examination makes up 50% of the module grade.
- Practical exam - a computer experiment, this examination performance accounts for 50% of the module grade.